Exhibitor Agreement Form
Please read the following policies that apply to any company exhibiting at the Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health 2019 at the Greenville Convention Center:
1. On the day of set-up, Thursday, May 16, 2019 (set-up time starts Thursday, May 16th after 6:00 pm) please come by or designate your company representative to come by to sign-in at the Symposium registration desk and pick up your envelope with Symposium information. Extra event tickets are at an additional cost and must be paid for two weeks in advance.
2. Exhibits are not to be removed until after lunch on the last exhibit day, Saturday, May 18, 2019.
3. Exhibit spaces will have 3’ x 6’ tables in the Exhibit Hall of the Greenville Convention Center and booths will be situated throughout (See diagram). One table and two chairs will be provided for each booth space and at least one chair for each exhibit table space. The Greenville Convention Center will provide tablecloths. (If your company has a tablecloth preferable, that will be acceptable). The Prisma Health System will provide a sign indicating Exhibitor name for each booth/table. (If you have a sign of your own and wish to use it, you may).
4. For Exhibitors, a signed Supporter/Exhibitor Agreement Form is required to reserve a booth or table space. Payment can be made by check or credit card. Exhibit spaces are not guaranteed until the requested Exhibitor Form is completed and returned. Balances for exhibit spaces are due no later than 2 weeks prior to the Symposium. Exhibit space reservations will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. In the case of dire circumstances and by written request, refunds minus a $100 Administration fee will be granted to Exhibitors (Only) prior to May 11, 2019. No refunds will be granted after May 11, 2019. If a company fails to show at the Symposium, that company is still committed to the full cost of the booth or table reserved.
5. Exhibitors are allowed to bring snacks and candies (individually wrapped) to their booth for distribution. NO prepared food from another caterer/establishment can be brought in, nor can any hot drinks be prepared on site; the ban includes the use of appliances for food preparation/warming such as popcorn machines, espresso machines, coffee or hot water dispensing machines or thermos’, etc.
6. Please avoid any equipment that may emit loud noises that could distract the lectures and other participants.
7. Please conduct any company business with Symposium attendees within your exhibit space. Do not interfere with another company’s exhibit space.
8. Equipment or any items that require shipping should be sent to your hotel. Please label shipped items with (1) “Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health 2019” and (2) with “your company name, the company representative’s name, 1 of 2 boxes then 2 of 2 boxes, and oversize and fragile labels” listed somewhere on the item shipped so that the hotel will be able to readily identify who sent the packages or display cases. Do not ship any items before 3 days prior to the Symposium.
9. Two electrical outlets will be provided at each booth or table. If more is needed or voltage requirements vary from the norm, please let us know at least 4 weeks prior to the Symposium.
10. ￼An Exhibitor may have one drawing for a door prize from their booth area during the 2-day Symposium if they wish. Door prize should not exceed $100. Exhibitors will be held responsible for notification of the winner. We will have a dry erase board available for you to use to inform the participants who won from your drawing.