Exhibitor Agreement Form
Please read the following policies that apply to any company exhibiting at the Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health 2017 held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel:
1. On the day of set-up, Thursday, May 11, 2017 (exact set-up time TBD), please come by or designate your company representative to come by to sign-in at the Symposium registration desk and pick up an envelope containing a letter of receipt of payment (or balance due) and lunch tickets. Lunch tickets at the Symposium are at an additional cost and must be paid for two weeks in advance.
2. Exhibits are not to be removed until after lunch on the last exhibit day, Saturday, May 13, 2017.
3. Set-up for exhibits will begin Thursday, May 11th at 3:00pm and will end at 9:00pm. Set-up will resume at 6:30am on Friday morning, May 12th.
4. Exhibit spaces will be 3’ x 6’ tables in the Hallway Area of the Hyatt Regency, and booths will be situated throughout the break room (See diagram). One table and 2 chairs will be provided for each booth space and at least 1 chair for each exhibit table space. The Hyatt Regency will provide tablecloths. (If your company has a tablecloth it would like to use, that will be acceptable.) The GHS Department of Psychiatry Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health will provide a sign indicating Exhibitor name for each booth/table. (If you have a sign of your own and wish to use it, you may.)
5. For Exhibitors, a signed Supporter/Exhibitor Agreement Form is required to reserve a booth or table space. Payment can be made by check or credit card. Exhibit spaces are not guaranteed until the requested Exhibitor Form is completed and returned. Balances for exhibit spaces are due NO later than 2 weeks prior to the symposium. Exhibit space reservations will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. In the case of dire circumstances and by written request, refunds minus a $100 Administrative fee will be granted to Exhibitors (Only) prior to April 28, 2017. No refunds on or after April 28, 2017. If a company fails to show at the Symposium, that company is still committed to the full cost of the booth or table reserved.
6. Exhibitors are allowed to bring snacks and candies (individually wrapped) to their booth for distribution. NO prepared food from another caterer/establishment is allowed, nor can any hot drinks be prepared on site; the ban includes the use of appliances for food preparation/warming, such as popcorn machines, espresso machines, coffee or hot water dispensing machines or thermos, etc.
7. Please avoid any equipment that may emit loud noises that could distract the lectures and other participants.
8. Please conduct any company business with Symposium attendee within your exhibit space. Do not interfere with another company’s exhibit space.
9. Equipment or any items that require shipping should be sent to the Hyatt Regency Hotel, 220 N Main St, Greenville, SC. Please label shipped items with (1) “Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health 2017” and (2) with “your company name, the company representative’s name, 1 of 2 boxes then 2 of 2 boxes, and oversize and fragile labels” listed somewhere on the item shipped, so that the hotel will be able to readily identify who sent the packages or display cases. Do not ship any items to arrive 3 days prior to the symposium.
10. Two electrical outlets will be provided at each booth or table. If more is needed or voltage requirements vary from the norm, please let us know at least 4 weeks prior to the Symposium.
11. An Exhibitor may have one drawing for a door prize from their booth area during the 2-day symposium, if they wish. Door prize should not exceed $100 value. Exhibitor is responsible to notify Symposium organizer of winner to be announced intermittently.